- Includes & Excludes
- General Information
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for film making.
Best Time to Travel: Apr – Nov
No details found.
ARRIVE NEW YORKWelcome to United States of America! Upon arrival at the airport you will be greeted (Driver will be at Currency Exchange) and transferred to the hotel in Fashionable area in Midtown Manhattan when you check into the Luxurious midtown property LE PARKER MERIDIEN with breathtaking views of Central Park and the Manhattan skyline. (Check in time 3 PM). Meet your tour manager at 7 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Enjoy a wonderful buffet dinner at restaurant (walking distance). After dinner, enjoy free time at Times Square on own to see the city in action at night. Overnight at Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
NEW YORKDepart from the hotel at 8 am in the morning for your breakfast at an American restaurant. After breakfast, proceed to go on to the Statue of Liberty Ferry from Battery park. View the world famous iconic Statue symbolizing the country’s freedom. Lunch on own. Make a pit stop to see the “NY BULL” on Wall St. This bronze statue weighs 3200 kgs & is a symbol of financial optimism & prosperity. Enjoy a scenic view from the top of Freedom tower observation deck. This is now the tallest building on the Western Hemisphere and stands in place of Twin towers. We will make a photo stop at Ground Zero (entrance to 9/11 memorial is not included). Get down to get a closer look at Rockefeller center comprising of 19 high rise commercial buildings. Declared a national historic monument, you will be able to get quick photos of this landmark. Explore Souvenir shopping to take some excellent mementos back home. Dinner at Restaurant. See New York at its best from a double-decker bus. In “The City that Never Sleeps,” the best sightseeing happens after the sun goes down. Discover the brilliant lights, stunning views and vibrant nightlife with double-decker Night Tour! Overnight stay at hotel.
NEW YORK - PHILADELPHIA - BALTIMOREGet an early start to your day after breakfast & drive to Philadelphia (approximately 2 hours’ drive without traffic. Enjoy an entertaining tour of the largest city in Pennsylvania state (guided city tour). Our entertaining tour guide is a history buff, and he will relate the love of the city and a real sense of Philadelphia’s place in history to the group. Lunch on own. Drive to the beautiful city of Baltimore (2 hours’ drive approximately) Enjoy free time on own at Baltimore’s inner harbor offering a wide variety of restaurants, shopping, street performances and much more abroad Water Taxi. Drive to outskirts of DC to check into your hotel (approximately one hour’ drive). Dinner enroute. Check into Marriott Tysons Hotel or Similar.
HARRISBURG - CITY TOUR OF DC- HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLDToday after breakfast, Enjoy city tour of DC with a specialized guide covering all the major landmarks. See all the key attractions in DC and learn about the history and trivia that surrounds Washington on this interactive tour of the capital city. You will visit the major monuments on this quick and efficient. At the end of the city tour, you will be given time at Air & space museum (1 hour and 30 minutes) to view all the different exhibits related to space & Aeronautics. Lunch on own. You will also be given time to visit museum of Natural history (1 hour and 30 minutes) Proceed to Hershey’s Chocolate world & enjoy a ride depicting the various stages of chocolate making. Dinner at Indian restaurant & check in & overnight stay at hotel.
NIAGARA FALLSAfter breakfast, proceed to do the Pennsylvania Capitol tour (if open for tours) & drive to Corning Glass museum (approximately 3 hours) to view over 40,000 objects representing more than 3500 years’ of glass making. Lunch on own. Proceed to Niagara Falls (approximately 2 hours of drive). Dinner at Indian restaurant enroute. View the illumination of falls at night. This illumination includes a range of colors that alternate throughout the evening and shine over all of Niagara Falls & stay overnight at hotel.
NIAGARA FALLSToday after breakfast, enjoy a 30 minute IMAX movie at the Niagara adventure theatre. To view you next attraction, Cave of the Winds, you will take an elevator ride- 175 feet below to get to a feel the power of Falls first hand. Geared-up in a souvenir rain poncho and specially designed sandals, guests follow wooden walkways along Niagara River to the Hurricane Deck. Do not forget to take extra pair of clothes as you will definitely get wet. You will also take a closer look at the Bridal veil falls in a boat ride abroad Maid of the mist. Lunch on own. Evening Free on own. Dinner at Indian restaurant & overnight at hotel.
DEPART FROM NIAGARA FALLSAfter breakfast, our representative will pick you up from the hotel for airport transfer based on your flights (please note that check out time is 11 am). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
- 2 nights accommodation in New York
- 1 night accommodation in Washington DC
- 1 night accommodation in Harrisburg
- 2 nights accommodation in Niagara
- Daily Breakfast & Indian Dinner
- Arrival transfer in Seat in Coach basis
- Departure transfer in Private Basis
- Intercity transfers by coach
- Sightseeing as per the above itinerary
- Hindi/English Speaking tour Manager
- Wifi facility at hotel
# Return airfare
# Internal Airfare if any
# USA visa charges
# GST 5% will apply on Total package
# Mandatory TIPS ($12 per person for the entire tour) to be given on tour to the Tour Manager. THIS CANNOT BE PRE PAID.
# Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
# Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
|CITY||NO OF NIGHTS||HOTEL & ADDRESS|
|NEW YORK||2 NIGHTS||Le Parker Meridian
119 W 56th St, New York, NY 10019
|WASHINGTON DC||1 NIGHT||Marriott Tysons Corner
8028 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182 Ph: 7037343200 for the entire series except 3 dates at:
Courtyard by Marriott Silver springs North
12521 Prosperity Drive, Silver Spring, MD 20904 Ph: 3016808500 for below dates:
MAY 24, JUNE 14, JUNE 28
|HARRISBURG||1 NIGHT||HILTON HARRISBURG
1 N 2ND ST, HARRISBURG, PA
|NIAGARA FALLS||2 NIGHTS||SHERATON AT THE FALLS,
300 3rd ST, NIAGARA FALLS, NY
Tour Cost per person in INR:
|SINGLE||TWIN/DBL||TRIPLE||QUAD||CHILD NO BED|
- Above package is valid till 15th Nov, 2018
- As of Now ROE is calculated USD 1 = INR 65, ROE will be applicable as per prevailing rate.
- Optional Activities are not part of package & will be included as per the charges outlined in the PDF, Please ensure book these optional activities latest by 15 days before your departure.
- WishTrips reserve the rights to change the price of optional activities.
- WishTrips will not be responsible in case an optional activity is cancelled owing to unfavorable weather conditions. In These cases you will receive a full refund of the money paid , in case you would like to have this activity rescheduled for another day while on tour, this will be done subject to your itinerary / operational considerations.
- WishTrips reserves the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
- In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused.
- Initial booking deposit 50% for land Part
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 30 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 days on or before : 50% of the total hotel cost
- Between 30-0 days- 100% of the total hotel cost