- Includes & Excludes
- General Information
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
Best Time to Travel: Apr – Nov
No details found.
ARRIVE LAS VEGASWelcome to United States of America! Upon arrival at the airport you will be greeted (Driver will be at Currency Exchange) and transferred to the hotel in Hotel Paris (Check in time 4 pm ). Meet your tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Take a ride 46 stories up in an Exhilarating, adrenaline charged glass elevator of Eiffel tower in PARIS hotel to get an amazing 360 degree views of the city. This attraction is half scale replica of world famous Paris, France Landmark and the views of bright, colorful lights are unmatched from the top. Dinner will be at Indian restaurant (walking distance from the hotel). Overnight stay at hotel.
LAS VEGASToday is a free day on own. If you have booked your Grand Canyon (Optional) through us, our Tour manager will drop you off at the pickup location for your tour and Breakfast will be packed for those passengers taking the Grand Canyon coach tours. For passengers, choosing to not take the Grand Canyon, you will be provided with continental buffet breakfast at St. Louis Café restaurant inside Paris. You will be taken around the city in a Double-decker bus where your guide will explain all about Sin city. As dusk falls, the city turns on. See the dazzling neon lights as you travel down the strip and roll past casinos, wedding chapels and historic landmarks into the heart of downtown. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
LAS VEGAS – LOS ANGLESAfter buffet breakfast at the hotel, have an early start & depart for Los Angeles. Stop for lunch enroute. Visit OUE Skyspace and experience a Panoramic 360-degree View from the second tallest building West of Mississippi. The building structure is designed to withstand earthquakes to the magnitude of 8.3 on richter scale. You will be taken to the 70th floor to get a wonderful view of the city. You can also slide from one level of the building to another to get a glimpse of the city in its glory. Proceed for city tour of Los Angeles. Enjoy a guided tour of Los Angeles by our experienced tour guide. Drive through the busy streets of Avenue of Stars, Kodak theater and rodeo drive. Get your picture of the famous Hollywood sign from one of the vantage points. Enjoy wonderful buffet dinner at Indian restaurant. Check into Hotel for Overnight stay.
LOS ANGLESAfter breakfast at the hotel, you will then be taken to Universal Studios to enjoy the full day at the park. This Sprawling Amusement park with thrilling theme rides, restaurants, shows, shops and one of the oldest real working movie studio in use is definitely a unique & fun filled experience for the whole family. From there, drive to Santa Monica Beach & enjoy a relaxed time at the Pier. With a carousel, an arcade, an amusement park, restaurants, the Santa Monica Pier offers a wide range of activities for the whole family. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel. ****** the itinerary in Los Angeles is subject to change based on traffic conditions.
LOS ANGLES – SAN FRANCISCOToday after breakfast, you will drive to Solvang (approximately 3 hours). Also known as Danish city of California, Solvang is known for its’ untamed beauty and perfect weather all throughout the year. Enjoy Lunch on own. You will take a historic 25-minute ride though the city’s downtown in a Horse trolley (IF OPEN). Board your bus & drive to San Francisco (approximately 4 hours). Enjoy buffet dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
SAN FRANCISCOYou will have a full day to enjoy in San Francisco today. After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy the amazing skyline of San Francisco on BAY CRUISE with spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate bridge & Bay Bridge. An Audio tour in 16 languages is available to get detailed history of this great city. Lunch on own. Your guide today will cover all the major highlights of the city in an in-depth city tour including TWIN PEAKS, San Francisco's Twin Peaks are two prominent hills near the center of the city. Each one stands at about 922 feet tall, and they offer amazing views of the Bay Area all the way down to the water. Enjoy a wonderful ride aboard Cable car (the world’s last manually operated Cable car system- if operational). Enjoy and Discover San Francisco’s Biggest landmarks and attractions in an awe inspiring 3D movie that has you flying with your feet dangling over the city by the bay. The Flyer SF is the perfect way to end your tour. Enjoy buffet dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
DEPART FROM SAN FRANCISCOToday after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM).
- 2 nights accommodation in Las Vegas
- 2 nights accommodation in Los Angles
- 2 nights accommodation in San Fransisco
- Daily Breakfast & Indian Dinner
- Arrival transfer in Las Vegas in Private basis
- Departure transfer in San Francisco by shuttle ( provided by hotel)
- Intercity transfers by coach
- Sightseeing as per the above itinerary
- Hindi/English Speaking tour Manager
- Wifi facility at hotel
# Return airfare
# Internal Airfare if any
# USA visa charges
# GST 5% will apply on Total package
# Mandatory TIPS ($10 per person for the entire tour) to be given on tour to the Tour Manager. THIS CANNOT BE PRE PAID.
# Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
# Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
Tour Cost per person in INR :
|SINGLE||TWIN/DBL||TRIPLE||QUAD||CHILD NO BED|
Proposed Hotels :
|CITY||NO OF NIGHTS||HOTEL & ADDRESS|
|LAS VEGAS||2 NIGHTS||HOTEL PARIS
3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Ph: (877) 796-2096
|LOS ANGLES||2 NIGHTS||DOUBLETREE BY HILTON TORRANCE 21333 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503 Ph: (310) 540-0500|
|SAN FRANSISCO||2 NIGHTS||SAN MATEO MARRIOTT
1770 S Amphlett Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94402. Ph: (650) 653-6000
- Above package is valid till 15th Nov, 2018
- As of Now ROE is calculated USD 1 = INR 65, ROE will be applicable as per prevailing rate.
- Optional Activities are not part of package & will be included as per the charges outlined in the PDF, Please ensure book these optional activities latest by 15 days before your departure.
- WishTrips reserve the rights to change the price of optional activities.
- WishTrips will not be responsible in case an optional activity is cancelled owing to unfavorable weather conditions. In These cases you will receive a full refund of the money paid , in case you would like to have this activity rescheduled for another day while on tour, this will be done subject to your itinerary / operational considerations.
- WishTrips reserves the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
- In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused.
- Initial booking deposit 50% for land Part
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 30 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 days on or before : 50% of the total hotel cost
- Between 30-0 days- 100% of the total hotel cost