The Baltic states, also known as the Baltic countries, Baltic republics, Baltic nations, or simply the Baltics are the three countries in northern…
- Includes & Excludes
- General Information
The Baltic states, also known as the Baltic countries, Baltic republics, Baltic nations, or simply the Baltics are the three countries in northern Europe on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea: Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
Best Time to Travel: Apr – Oct
No details found.
HelsinkiArrival at Helsinki airport. Pick up and private transfer to your hotel. Check in. Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Helsinki.
Helsinki – City tourBreakfast at your hotel. Proceed for a Panorama Sightseeing of Helsinki. This guided tour will show you the most important sights in the city with excellent views of Helsinki's past and present. The tour covers the most interesting parts of Helsinki, such as the historical center, the City Hall, the Parliament buildings, the Finlandia Hall and the Opera House. Stop at the Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church) or at the Sibelius Monument (if the church is closed). The tour ends near the Esplanade Park. Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Helsinki.
Helsinki - TallinnBreakfast at your hotel. Check out and private transfer to Helsinki Port. Ferry crossing to Tallinn. On arrival in Tallinn port, private transfer to your hotel. Check in. We would suggest you to buy a day Tallinn Card (optional) to enjoy your rest of the day. It is an all-in-one ticket to the very best the city has to offer. Free admissions to 40 top city attractions, including Museums, churches, towers and town wall, Tallinn TV Tower and Seaplane Harbor (Lennusadam), Tallinn Zoo and Tallinn Botanical Garden, City transport, One city sightseeing tour of your choice, Ice skating in Old Town, Entrance to one of Tallinn’s most popular nightclubs, all-inclusive guidebook with city maps and much more. Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Tallinn.
Tallinn –City tourBreakfast at your hotel. After breakfast we start a guided tour with a panoramic tour of the city with private guide and by car/minivan, further to Toompea Hill, where a walking tour of the Old Town starts, the walking tour includes Toompea Castle, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Dome church (entrance), onwards along Pikk Street to the Lower Town with Niguliste Church and the Old Town Hall (the oldest in North-Europe), return to hotel.. Overnight in Tallinn.
Tallinn - RigaBreakfast at your hotel. Check out and make your way to the coach station. Take a coach to Riga the capital city of Latvia. On arrival in Riga, make your way to your hotel. Check in.
During the afternoon, you can enjoy sightseeing on both sides of the Daugava River in Riga on red double-decker busses. The excursion ticket is valid for 24 hours and during that time you can get on or off the bus as many times as you wish. The hop-on hop-off service offers a flexible opportunity to get to know historic and present day Riga. The audio guide texts, heard through the headphones, have been recorded by native speakers in nine languages. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Riga.
RigaBreakfast at your hotel. You can choose the three hour optional tour the Jurmala Sightseeing Tour. Jurmala is a seaside resort situated just 20 km. from Riga. The natural curative features of this place were already well known more than 150 years ago. Nowadays golden beaches, blue sea, fresh air and the unique beauty of pine forests attract tourists from all over the world. Otherwise, day at leisure.
Overnight in Riga.
Riga – Vilnius – City tourBreakfast at your hotel. Check out and make your way to Riga’s coach station for your onward journey to Vilnius. On arrival in Vilnius, make your own way to your hotel. Check in. Later in the afternoon, proceed for the city tour of Vilnius. Discover one of Europe's most beautiful hidden gems with a wander around Vilnius Old Town and the nearby bohemian Uzupis neighbourhood. On your adventure, sample the local delicacy of smoked or dried fish from Lithuanian waters, pick up some souvenirs at the Vilnius Potters Guild and finish up with a Lithuanian beer in a peaceful spot where you can watch the world go by. Find out why the capital of Lithuania is one of Europe's best-kept secrets with a walking tour of the beautiful city of Vilnius. Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Vilnius.
VilniusBreakfast at your hotel. Check out and time permitting you can explore the nearby areas on foot or engage in last minute shopping. Later, pick up and private transfer to the airport for your return flight home.
- 2 nights accommodation in Helsinki
- 2 nights accommodation in Tallinn
- 2 nights accommodation in Riga
- 1 night accommodation in Vilnius
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival & Departure transfer in Helsinki
- Return transfer in Tallinn
- Departure transfer in Vilnius
- Helsinki Panorama Sightseeing Tour
- Tallinn city and old town walking tour
- Riga HOHO ticket
- Vilnius City tour
- Helsinki – Tallinn Ferry ticket in Standard class
- Tallinn – Riga Coach
- Riga – Vilnius Coach
# Return air tickets
# Schengen visa charges
# GST 5% will apply on Total package
# Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
# Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
Tour Cost per person in twin/ Triple sharing basis: INR 56990/-
Proposed Hotels :
|Helsinki||Arthur or similar|
|Tallinn||Hotel Metropol or similar|
|Riga||Hotel Ibis Riga Centre or similar|
|Vilnius||Hotel Panorama or similar|
- Costing based on min 2 pax travelling together.
- Above package is valid till 31st Dec, 2018
- Peak season charges may apply if any big events or convention happen.
- ROE calculated as EUR 1 = INR 79, ROE will be applicable as per prevailing rate.
- Optional Activities are not part of package & will be included as per the charges outlined in the PDF, Please ensure book these optional activities latest by 15 days before your departure.
- WishTrips reserve the rights to change the price of optional activities.
- WishTrips will not be responsible in case an optional activity is cancelled owing to unfavorable weather conditions. In These cases you will receive a full refund of the money paid , in case you would like to have this activity rescheduled for another day while on tour, this will be done subject to your itinerary / operational considerations.
- Initial booking deposit 50% for land Part
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 30 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 days on or before : 50% of the total hotel cost
- Between 30-0 days- 100% of the total hotel cost