- Includes & Excludes
- General Information
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
Best Time to Travel: NOV – MID MAY
- Foreign Nationals should enter the islands with required permit from the immigration authorities
- Do not enter in restricted or tribal areas around the Islands.
- In order to keep the streets clean, dispose of the garbage and plastics at proper places.
- If you happen to visit during summers make sure to carry all the necessary items like sunscreen lotion, a sipper, and sunglasses.
Arrival - Portblair – Cellular Jail - Light & Sound Show :Arrival to Portblair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular Jail followed by Light and Sound Show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Portblair - Ross island - Corbyn's Cove Beach - Port BlairToday after breakfast embark on an Island cruise. One of the most sought after activities. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. Afternoon after lunch trip to Corbyne's Beach. Corbyn's Cove is a serene and unspoiled soft sandy beach in Andaman near to Port Blair. This beach is set in picturesque backgrounds of lush green coconut palms and pleasant sea. There is a pristine tourism Complex, which offers all kinds of facilities for an enthusiastic traveler. This is an ideal spot for sun basking and sea bathing. The main attractions in this beach are the inviting water sports activities. This beach and the water closed to the beach are perfect location for surfing, scuba diving and boating. Many pill boxes and bunkers established by Japanese add the attraction of the beach. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Port Blair – Neil Island - Bharatpura Beach – Sitapur BeachMorning at after breakfast exiting expedition for Neil Islands. It takes 2 hrs. On arrival meeting and assistance at Neil Island jetty thereafter leave by surface to Resort. Afternoon trip to Bharatpura beach and natural bridge. As we approach near the beaches the beaches appears in the form of a long arc. On the left side of the jetty is Bharatpur Beach and on the right Laxmanpur Beach. Centre of the island is Neil Kendra, a gently curving bay of white sand straddles the jetty, scattered with picturesque wooden fishing boats. Half a kilometer from the jetty, Bharatpur is one of the best beaches known for swimming and coral-watching with a vast sandy stretch. This beach is ideally recommended for youngsters because of activity options. One can hire glass bottom boats for coral viewing from private operator. The sea around the jetty area full of corals with schools of fishing swimming around. The color and form of vegetation along the beach soothe the senses. The secluded beach of Lakshmanpur lies 2 kms north of the Neil Jetty. The beach is a broad spur of white shell sand with shallow water and offers a good snorkeling option. Sunbathing and swimming are other attractions. The second Lakshmanpur beach is a rocky beach lies about 2 kms from the jetty with lots of coral formation ornamental fish, sea urchins, sea anemones, sea cucumbers, star fish etc., which are best suited for people of scientific temperament. The rocky surface can get slippery and one needs to be on ones guard. The main attraction here are the natural rock formations. The Sitapur beach is exposed to the open sea and thus prone to higher tides. It is 5 kilometers to the south and at the tip of the island. This beach is best suited to watch the sunrise with an impressive backdrop of natural vegetation and limestone formations. The journey from the jetty to sitapur beach itself is refreshing with green fields and a variety of crops and forest trees. A natural rock formation in Lakshmanpur beach is locally known as the Howrah Bridge. You need to visit the place during low tide as the retreating sea leaves behind many a secret from its treasure trove. Evening return back to Resort. Over night stay at hotel.
Neil Island - HavelockToday after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Portblair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Havelock - Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7)Today after breakfast, proceed for Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Afternoon Board the vehicles and drive to Havelock Jetty. From here sail to Portblair on board Cruise. Upon Arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Havelock – PortblairToday in the morning have breakfast and Leisure. Afternoon Board the vehicles and drive to Havelock Jetty. From here sail to Portblair on board Cruise. Upon Arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel. Optional Elephanta Beach @ INR 1600/- per pax Proceed for snorkeling at Elephant beach. Elephant Beach is a small pristine beach, rather remotely located, it can be reached by boat. The beach is also an extremely good place for snorkeling with an easily accessible house reef, which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life. The beach has also emerged as Havelock’s favorite spot for scuba diving. It is tailor made to be a beginners dive site.
Depart from PortblairToday in the morning have breakfast and Leisure. Afternoon Board the vehicles and drive to Havelock Jetty. From here sail to Portblair on board Cruise. Upon Arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel. Optional Elephanta Beach @ INR 1600/- per pax Proceed for snorkeling at Elephant beach. Elephant Beach is a small pristine beach, rather remotely located, it can be reached by boat. The beach is also an extremely good place for snorkeling with an easily accessible house reef, which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life. The beach has also emerged as Havelock’s favorite spot for scuba diving. It is tailor made to be a beginners dive site.
Depart from PortblairAfter breakfast at hotel, transfer to the Portblair airport. This marks the culmination of a memorable trip to one of India’s natural wonders – the Andaman Islands.
Package Inclusions :
- 3 Nights stay at Portblair
- 1 night stay at Neil island
- 2 Nights stay at Havelock
- Return airport transfers in Private basis
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Private basis
- All entry tickets, Ship tickets, museum tickets as per the itinerary
- AC Vehicle at Portblair and Havelock
- Portblair – Neil island – Havelock – Port blair Transfers by Luxury Ferry
- 5% GST on total package
Package Exclusions :
# Return airfare
# Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
# Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc.
# Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
Package Cost Per Person in Twin/DBL sharing basis :
Deluxe Category : INR 23490/-
Luxury Category : INR 39990/-
|CITY||3* HOTEL / Deluxe Category||4* HOTEL/Luxury Catagory|
|PORTBLAIR||Hotel Mainak/Classic Regency/Islander Inn||Hotel Shompen/J – Hotel/Hotel The North Reef/ HayWizz|
|NEIL ISLAND||Tango Beach Resort / Vacation Village Resort||Pearl Park Beach Resort / Tango Beach Resort Dlx|
|HAVELOCK||Gold India Beach Resort / Radha Krishna Resort / El Dorado Beach Resort||Symphony Palms Beach Resort /Havelock Island Beach Resort|
- Scuba Diving at Havelock including transfers & diving equipment - INR 5500/- per person
- Sea walk at North Bay on additional payment of Rs.4500/- per person.
- Jet Ski/Banana Ride at water sport complex on share boat (duration 10 min) - INR 1000/ - per person
- Paddle Boats, self driven at water sport complex (duration 10 min) -INR 700/- per person
- Water Scooter ride at water sport complex with driver (duration 5 min)-INR 1000/- per person
- Water skiing at water sport complex (duration 15 minutes) - Rs.1600/- per person
- One way journey in Sea Plane to Havelock @ Rs 5500/- per person.
- Baratangh Trip @ INR 2000/- per person (By sharing basis Coach).
- Above package is valid till 31st Mar, 2018
- Optional Activities are not part of package & will be included as per the charges outlined in the PDF, Please ensure book these optional activities latest by 15 days before your departure.
- WishTrips reserve the rights to change the price of optional activities.
- WishTrips will not be responsible in case an optional activity is cancelled owing to unfavorable weather conditions. In These cases you will receive a full refund of the money paid , in case you would like to have this activity rescheduled for another day while on tour, this will be done subject to your itinerary / operational considerations.
- Initial booking deposit 50% for land Part + Flight cost will be separate
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 20 days prior to the departure date.
- Flights charges ( T & C at the time of issuance will get to know)
- 21 days on or before : 50% of the total hotel cost
- Between 20-0 days- 100% of the total hotel cost