- Includes & Excludes
- General Information
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is known for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. In the High Himalayas, peaks such as 7,326m Jomolhari are popular trekking destinations. Paro Taktsang monastery (also known as Tiger’s Nest) clings to cliffs above the forested Paro Valley.
No details found.
ARRIVAL AT PARO AIRPORT – THIMPHUOn arrival at Paro Airport and after completing your Visa / Permit formalities you will be received by our Bhutan representative who will assist you in boarding your vehicle for transfer to Thimphu (2320Mts / 7656Fts, 65 Kms / 01½ to 02 Hrs), Thimphu is the capital town of Bhutan. Evening free at Leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
THIMPHUAfter breakfasts go for Thimphu sightseeing covering – Memorial Chorten, Tashichho Dzong, Buddha Point (Kuensel Phodong),Changangkha Lhakhang (Monastery), Motithang Takin Preservation Centre, Drupthob Goemba / Zilukha Nunnery, National Library (Closed on Saturday , Sunday & National Holiday), Institute for Zorig Chusum (Traditional Art & Craft School-Closed on Saturday , Sunday, National Holiday & During Summer & Winter Vacations), Textiles Museum (Handicrafts Shops - Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Zangthopelri Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at Hotel.
THIMPHU – PUNAKHA / WANGDIAfter breakfast drive to Punakha (1200Mts / 3936Fts, 77 Kms / 03 to 3½ Hrs) / Wangdi (Wangdiphodrang) (1350Mts / 4430Fts, 70 Kms / 03 to 3½ Hrs). Punakha / Wangdi is the last town on the highway before entering Central Bhutan. The drive is over Dochu La pass (3080Mts / 10102Fts) which is very scenic with fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. Visit Dzong, If time permit visit the Suspension Bridge and then proceed to Chimi Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at the Hotel in Wangdi.
PUNAKHA / WANGDI – PAROAfter breakfast transfer to Paro (2134Mts / 7000Fts, 135 Kms / 05 Hrs). Enroute Stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Garden. On arrival Paro, check in to the hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
PAROAfter breakfast go for Paro Sightseeing covering Drukgyel Dzong (Presently closed for tourist),Ta Dzong (National Museum-Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Rinpung Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang (Monastery), Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
PARO - ONWARD CONNECTIONAfter breakfast transfer to Paro Airport for taking onward connection.
- 2 nights in Thimpu
- 1 night in Punakha/Wangdi
- 2 nights in Paro
- Daily breakfast & Dinner
- Transfer & Sightseeing as per the itinerary by NON AC CAR (Tuscan/Santafae) as specified above (NOT AT DISPOSAL)
- 01 Complimentary Lunch at Paro at Local Farmhouse Lodge.
- 01 Bottle water per person per day
- Meet & greet upon arrival.
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). Concept of vehicle on disposal is not a practice in Bhutan. The vehicle + Trip Leader (Guide) will be with the guest from (0900 Hrs till 1700 Hrs).
# Return airfare & taxes
# GST 5% will apply on Total package
# Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
# Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
Proposed Hotel :
|CITY||3 Star (B2)|
(DELUXE) (VEG ONLY)
|PARO||TENZILING RESORT (DELUXE) /
METTA RESORT (SUP DELUXE) /
KICHU RESORT (STANDARD)
|PUNAKHA/WANGDI||DRAGON NEST ( DELUXE)|
Hotel package Cost per person:
|Rates Per person in Twin/trpl sharing basis||3 Star|
|Based on min 2 pax travelling together( based on NON AC CAR TUSCA/SANTAFE)||INR 35700 + 5% GST = INR 37485|
|Based on min 4 pax travelling together( based on NON AC Jumbo Hiace Van 7 seater)||INR 29800 + 5% GST = INR 31290|
|Child with bed||INR 14700 + 5% GST = INR 15435|
- Costing based on min 2 pax travelling together. Above package is valid till 30th June, 2018
- In case of any Flight Cancellation has affected the operation of the Tours then the Company will not be responsible for the same and the cancellation as per the policy will be applicable.
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Optional Activities are not part of package & will be included as per the charges outlined in the PDF, Please ensure book these optional activities latest by 15 days before your departure.
- WishTrips reserve the rights to change the price of optional activities.
- WishTrips will not be responsible in case an optional activity is cancelled owing to unfavorable weather conditions. In These cases you will receive a full refund of the money paid , in case you would like to have this activity rescheduled for another day while on tour, this will be done subject to your itinerary / operational considerations.
- The area is backward but rich in Nature and the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the Plains and other developed destinations. We strongly regret this constraint of the area.
- Please note that incase of arrival at Paro Airport our Executive / Trip Leader will hold placard as advice by you, just outside the only exit gate of the Paro Airport.
- Bhutan is a hilly area & change is weather is a regular feature. It is advisable that light layer clothing should be carried always. In winters it is advisable to carry heavy woolens.
- Landslide is a common occurrence in hilly areas. EXPENSES INCURRED FOR DIVERSION, DUE TO THIS OR ANY OTHER REASONS WILL BE COLLECTED DIRECTLY AS PER ACTUAL EXPENDITURE INCURRED.
- Due to non - availability of night life the whole area goes to bed early & wakes up early. We request you to go to bed on time so that next day you can start your tour early.
- Initial booking deposit 50% for land Part
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 30 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 days on or before : 50% of the total hotel cost
- Between 30-0 days- 100% of the total hotel cost