- Includes & Excludes
- General Information
No details found.
No details found.
OrlandoWelcome to Orlando. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of the Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. The city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Transfer to your hotel upon arrival.
Orlando – Walt Disney Magic KingdomToday you visit Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres and was opened on October 1, 1971. It's been dubbed "The Most Magical Place on Earth!" and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life. From the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meals: B)
Orlando - Epcot CenterBegin your day at the Epcot center, where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. (Meals: B)
Orlando - Sea WorldToday, you will visit the world's largest Marine Park, Sea World. Here, you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals, and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again! (Meals: B)
Orlando - MiamiToday you will fly/bus to Miami, Florida. Miami is one of the state’s most popular vacation spots. It is well known for its beaches including South Beach, trendy nightlife, the Art Deco district, Calle Ocho & Little Havana. You will check into your hotel & have the rest of the afternoon at your leisure. (Meals: B)
Miami City tour with Biscayne Bay CruiseToday, you will go on a City Tour of Miami, where you will see many sights. You will see Central Station/Bayfront Park, Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road, Collins Avenue & 24th, Design District, Midtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Little Havana, and much more. You will also enjoy going on the Biscayne Bay by Boat Tour, you will cruise along Miami's Biscayne Bay. (Meals: B)
Departure from MiamiAfter breakfast, we will depart for the airport to board your flight for the next destination. (Meals: B)
Package Inclusions :
- 4 Nights stay at Orlando
- 2 Nights stay at Miami
- Return airport transfers in Seat in Coach basis
- Orlando to Miami transfer in Seat in coach basis
- City Tour: Miami
- Entrance Tickets with transfers : Sea World, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom, Biscayne Miami Cruise
Package Exclusions :
# Return airfare
# GST 5% will apply on Total package
# Tips $ 3 per person per day
# Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
# Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
Tour Cost per person in twin/ Triple sharing basis :
3 star hotel : INR 79500 Per person
4 star hotel : INR 98900 per person
Proposed Hotels :
|CITY||3* HOTEL||4* HOTEL|
|Orlando||Hotel Hampton Inn/ Comfort Inn||Four Point Sheraton /Courtyard by Marriot|
|Miami||Hotel Ramada Marco Polo / Holiday Inn||Hotel Embassy Suits/ Spring hills Suites|
- Costing based on min 2 pax travelling together. Above package is valid till 31st Mar, 2018
- Peak Season charges will apply from 20 Dec to 10 Jan. Peak season charges may apply if any big events or convention happen.
- Optional Activities are not part of package & will be included as per the charges outlined in the PDF, Please ensure book these optional activities latest by 15 days before your departure.
- WishTrips reserve the rights to change the price of optional activities.
- WishTrips will not be responsible in case an optional activity is cancelled owing to unfavorable weather conditions. In These cases you will receive a full refund of the money paid , in case you would like to have this activity rescheduled for another day while on tour, this will be done subject to your itinerary / operational considerations.
- Initial booking deposit 50% for land Part
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 30 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 days on or before : 50% of the total hotel cost
- Between 30-0 days- 100% of the total hotel cost