- Includes & Excludes
- General Information
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Best Time to Travel : Year Round destination, May – JUL will be hot (25-40 degree)
- Mandatory to carry all hotel vouchers
- Few Sightseeings are closed on Friday like City tour of Dubai - museum & gold Souk are closed.
ARRIVAL IN DUBAI - DHOW CRUISEArrive in Dubai, is a land of dreams. After immigration and customs formalities transfer to Hotel.
In the evening transfer to Dhow Cruise, will start at 1900 hrs, will be back by 2300hrs Relax over dinner and admire the illuminated sights of Dubai Marina on this 2-hour cruise aboard an elegant ‘dhow’ — a traditional Arabian boat. Be welcomed onto the gorgeous wooden craft and savor a scrumptious buffet dinner on deck or in the panoramic cabin as you sail around the marina. Drink in the views of the surrounding skyscrapers and landmarks, all beautifully lit up against the night sky; and enjoy a dazzling ‘tanoura’ performance of whirling-dervish style dance as you eat, adding an extra touch of magic to the occasion
Overnight at hotel
CITY TOUR - DESERT SAFARIAfter breakfast, proceed for Dubai City tour. Starts at 8 am to 1 pm.
A wonderful opportunity to discover the traditional city of merchants and modern Dubai. Our tour begins with a drive into the Palm Jumeirah dubbed as the eighth wonder of the world and head for a quick photostop in front of the Atlantis Hotel. We then drive towards the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque built in the year 1979 in the tradition of the fatimi mosques of Egypt. Our tour is headed towards the famous Sheikh Zayed road highway to view Burj Khalifa Tower, the tallest building in the world from a long distance. Our jounery continues towards the old part of the city where we pass impressive palaces of the ruling family of Dubai on our way to the famous Dubai Creek. Our guide then escorts us to the Dubai Museum and the Al Fahidi fort, which is almost two centuries old and is a living monument of Dubai’s illustrious and prominent past. We then pay a visit to the famous gold and spice souk where bargains galore await. Your next stop is at a souvenir shop where you will have time to buy antiques, souvenirs, arts and crafts. Our city ends at the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel with a stop outside the hotel for photographs. Return to your hotel with wonderful memories.
In the afternoon proceed for Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Tanoura Show & Belly Dance - 4WD Land Cruiser-1500hrs to 2030hrs
Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. Amidst all the fun and action we stop for pictures while we head towards Ali’s camel farm for a short visit. After which we proceed towards our camp with a stop en route to experience a memorable desert sunset. A traditional welcome awaits our guests with Arabic coffee, and tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for our evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in our Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo or experience an unforgettable camel ride while we wait for the highlight of the evening which includes a Tannoura dance show and an exotic belly performance to the rhythmic beat of Arabia. Our evening ends with a delicious three course barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music. After dinner we drive back to the back to the city.
Overnight at hotel.
AQUAVENTRE + LOST CHAMBERS ( OPTIONAL)After breakfast , day is free . you can OPT Aquaventure & lost Chambers tour.
Aqua venture Dubai is set in 42 acres overflowing with fun including Master Blasters, speed slide, rivers, rapids, Splashers children, play area, lush tropical landscapes and a private beach. Imagine exploring the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea. Now picture looking up to see 65,000 marine animals swimming in placid waters. Visitors can live out their own Atlantean adventure in The Lost Chambers, maze of underwater halls and tunnels.
SHOPPING VISIT AT MALL OF EMIRATES + SNOW PARK + GLOBAL VILLAGE ( OPTIONAL)After breakfast enjoy shopping at Mall of Emirates, enjoy snow park, ( OPTIONAL)starts at 1000hrs & ends at 1600hrs.
Ski Dubai has the world's largest indoor Snow Park, an amazing 3000 square meters covered with snow.Enjoy fun for the whole family in the world's largest indoor snow park housing an amazing 3,000 square meters of snow. Stick on your snow boots and enjoy Twin Track Bobsled runs, a Snow Cavern filled with interactive experiences, and Tobogganing hills. Visit the upgrade station for a ride on the Giant Ball or jump on the chairlift for a spectacular bird's eye view of the entire park.
In the evening enjoy Global Village (opens at 1700hrs // close at 2300hrs) - OPTIONAL
Global Village Global Village is the leading family cultural, shopping and entertainment destination in the region, with a unique shopping experience at 30 pavilions representing more than 75 countries with different cultures.
For 20 seasons, Global Village has provided world class cultural and family entertainment, along with a cosmopolitan and diverse shopping experience to its millions of visitors. Guests are entertained with exclusive live performances, spectacular new rides, delicious international cuisines and authentic crafts and merchandise from its worldwide pavilions
DAY 5 : DUBAI - INDIAAfter breakfast pack your bag for check out, transfer to airport for your flight to India with Wonderful Memories.
- 4 Nights stay at Dubai
- Dubai Visa Charges
- OK to board charges
- Return airport transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Dubai City tour on Seat in coach basis
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on Seat in Coach basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner, Tanoura Show & Belly Dance on Seat in Coach basis
Package Exclusions :
- Return airfare
- GST 5% will apply on Total package
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Shopping visit to Mall of Emirates & snow park Polar pass : INR 4700/- per person + GST 5%
- Shopping visit to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa ( 124th Floor) ( 1000hrs – 1600hrs & 1700hrs -2200hrs) : INR 3500 per person + GST 5%
The world tallest tower ‘Burj Khalifa’ Visit the top of Burj Khalifa and you will know that no building in modern history has aroused so much curiosity and intrigue as has Burj Khalifa. Your At The Top, Burj Khalifa visit will answer all your questions. From your vantage point on level 124 of the world’s tallest building, you will experience first-hand this modern architectural and engineering marvel and know at last what it is like to see the world from such a lofty height.
- Wild Wadi Water Park ( 0900hrs to 1430 hrs) : INR 6000 PER PERSON + 5% GST
An unforgettable adventure awaits you in the world, most advanced water team park and located between Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Experience the Tunnel of Doom, Tantrum Alley, Burj Surj, Wipeout and Riptide Flow riders, Breaker’s Bay, Juha Journey and others… that takes you twisting and turning through underground tunnels. Experience the exhilaration of weightlessness on the “Jumeirah Sceirah” a speed slide that hurtles us down a break taking 100 feet into the valley below.
- Global Village ( 1745hrs to 2300hrs) : INR 1800 PER PERSON + GST 5%
- Aquaventure & Lost Chamber : INR 7000 per person + GST 5%
Tour Cost per person in twin/ Triple sharing basis :
3 star hotel : INR 29900 Per person
4 star hotel : INR 31500 per person
|CITY||3* HOTEL||4* HOTEL|
|Dubai||Admiral Plaza / City Max Bur Dubai/ Versailles hotel||SeaView Hotel/ Fortune Grand Deira/Nihal Palace/Country club|
- Costing based on min 2 pax travelling together. Above package is valid till 31st Mar, 2018
- Peak Season charges will apply from 25 Dec to 5 Jan. Peak season charges may apply if any big events or convention happen.
- Optional Activities are not part of package & will be included as per the charges outlined in the PDF, Please ensure book these optional activities latest by 15 days before your departure.
- WishTrips reserve the rights to change the price of optional activities.
- WishTrips will not be responsible in case an optional activity is cancelled owing to unfavorable weather conditions. In These cases you will receive a full refund of the money paid , in case you would like to have this activity rescheduled for another day while on tour, this will be done subject to your itinerary / operational considerations.
- Initial booking deposit 50% for land Part
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 20 days prior to the departure date.
- 21 days on or before : 50% of the total hotel cost
- Between 20-0 days- 100% of the total hotel cost