- Includes & Excludes
- General Information
Kenya is a country in East Africa with coastline on the Indian Ocean. It encompasses savannah, lakelands, the dramatic Great Rift Valley and mountain highlands. It’s also home to wildlife like lions, elephants and rhinos. From Nairobi, the capital, safaris visit the Maasai Mara Reserve, known for its annual wildebeest migrations, and Amboseli National Park, offering views of Tanzania’s 5,895m Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Best Time to Travel: Apr – Oct
No details found.
ARRIVE IN NAIROBI - ABERDARE ( 3 HRS )A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our Guide. Thereafter, depart for The Ark Lodge. A Haven in the Hills. The Ark Lodge, is nestled on a slope of Mweiga Hill in the Aberdare Highlands, part of the Great Rift Valley. This captivating site was the homestead of an English couple that decided to settle in Kenya. Almost a half century later, their home, "The Steep", and opened for guests. Considered a heritage property in Kenya, The Ark Lodge has retained the charm of a private home with the simple comforts of a country inn. Dinner and overnight stay at The Ark Lodge. Meals: Dinner
ABERDARE -SAMBURU ( 4 HRS)After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for the North through to the Samburu National Reserve arriving in time at Samburu Sopa Lodge. After a lovely lunch you will then proceed for an afternoon game drive where we will see animals such as the reticulated giraffe, the pinstripe Gravy Zebra, the Gerenuk, the Blue Necked Somali Ostrich, Elephants, Leopards and The Black Maned Lions. Dinner and Overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVEPre-breakfast game drive followed by a hearty breakfast thereafter morning at leisure to enjoy the facilities offered by the lodge. After a lovely lunch you will depart for an afternoon game drive followed by dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
SAMBURU TO THE GREAT RIFT VALLEYEarly rise followed by a hearty breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge which is located on a range of hills that form the western limits of Africa’s Great Rift Valley, the lodge offers spectacular views over the vastness of Africa. After check in, depart for a game drive as we visit the beautiful Park to see Lion, Rhino, the elusive Leopard, Zebra, Giraffe and of course lots of pink lesser flamingo. Lake Nakuru is famous for its huge flamingo populations due to the alkaline state of the lake. Dinner and Overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
LAKE NAKURU – LAKE NAIVASHA ( 1 HR)After a hearty breakfast you will depart for Lake Naivasha which is the magnificent lake in the Great Rift Valley and it’s also a home to 400 species of birds. Arrive in time for lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge. After a sumptuous lunch, take an optional boat ride to see Hippos and bird life. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
THE GREAT RIFT VALLEY - MASAI MARA ( 5 HRS)After a hearty breakfast you will depart for the fabled Masai Mara National Reserve. The enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migrations and its home for the big five Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Arrive in time for lunch at the beautiful Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. After a sumptuous lunch, you will depart for an afternoon game drive to see the game of savannah. Dinner and Overnight at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
MASAI MARAA relaxed rise followed by a hearty breakfast and thereafter a full day game drive with picnic lunch to see the varied game of the Masai Mara. This region is the Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and Overnight at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Your PlanAfter a hearty breakfast, you will depart for Nairobi. Upon arrival into Nairobi, you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight back home.
- 1 Night accommodation at Aberdare
- 2 nights accommodation in Samburu
- 1 night accommodation in Lake Nakuru
- 1 night accommodation in Lake Naivahsa
- 2 nights accommodation in Masai Mara
- Daily breakfast, 6 Lunch, 7 Dinner
- Arrival meet and assist and all airport transfers
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with pop up roof ideal for game viewing with a window seat for every person
- Services of an English speaking Safari Driver guide
- All the Activities as listed in the itinerary
- All Park Entrance Fees
- All Conservation Fees
- Complimentary bottled water and snack hamper in all our vehicles
- Comprehensive tour documents and Wildlife Checklist.
# Return air tickets
# GST 5% will apply on Total package
# Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
# Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
Tour Cost per person in Twin/ Triple sharing basis:
|Aberdares||The Ark Forest Lodge or similar|
|Samburu||Samburu Sopa Lodge or similar|
|Rift Valley – LAKE NAKURU||Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge or similar|
|Rift Valley Lake Naivasha||Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge or similar|
|Masai Mara||Masai Mara Sopa Lodge or similar|
- Costing based on min 2 pax travelling together. Cost will go down if no of passenger increase.
- Above package is valid till 30th June, 2018
- Peak Season charges will apply from 1st Jul to 31st
- Peak season charges may apply if any big events or convention happen.
- ROE calculated as USD 1 = INR 65, ROE will be applicable as per prevailing rate.
- Optional Activities are not part of package & will be included as per the charges outlined in the PDF, Please ensure book these optional activities latest by 15 days before your departure.
- WishTrips reserve the rights to change the price of optional activities.
- WishTrips will not be responsible in case an optional activity is cancelled owing to unfavorable weather conditions. In These cases you will receive a full refund of the money paid , in case you would like to have this activity rescheduled for another day while on tour, this will be done subject to your itinerary / operational considerations.
- Nature Walk at Aberdares USD 60 Per Person
- Balloon Safari in Masai Mara USD 550 Per Person
- Visit to the Masai Village USD 60 Per Person
- Boat Ride in Lake Naivasha USD 50 Per Person
- One way flight from Mara to Nairobi USD 300 Per Person
- Initial booking deposit 50% for land Part
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 30 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 days on or before : 50% of the total hotel cost
- Between 30-0 days- 100% of the total hotel cost