- Includes & Excludes
- General Information
Greece is a country in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it’s often called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens, its capital, retains landmarks including the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos. Naxos is the largest island of Cyclades and it is located in the center of this complex, between Paros and Mykonos
No details found.
Arrive in AthensArrival in Athens, Capital & largest city of Greece. After immigration & customs formalities you will be transferred to your hotel. Check-in & Relax at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
ATHENS - Athens city tour & Acropolis museum (optional):Today you will have the opportunity to explore the capital of Greece. You have a choice of attending an organized tour with English speaking guide including a visit to Acropolis site and Acropolis museum or you can take the hop on hop off bus and see the most famous landmarks.
ATHENS – NAXOSTransfer to the port for your ferry to Naxos. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Check-in. Overnight in Naxos.
NAXOSFree day in Naxos. We recommend a visit in Portara, the trademark of Naxos. This is the first sight of the island that you get as the ferry approaches the port. It is the unfinished gate of a big temple dedicated to Apollo. Overnight in Naxos.
NAXOS - SANTORINITransfer to the port for your ferry to Santorini. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Check-in. Overnight in Santorini.
SANTORINIAfter breakfast day in Santorini. We highly recommend that you opt for a tour, to visit the Volcano and the hot springs, or the red, the white and the black beach, or to see the Archeological excavations at Akrotiri, or just to marvel the famous sunset in Oia.
DEPART SANTORINITransfer to the airport for your flight back home, having the best impression from your trip!
- 2 nights accommodation in Athens
- 2 nights accommodation in Naxos
- 2 nights accommodation in Santorini
- Daily Breakfast
- Private transfer airport – hotel in Athens – port.
- Private transfer port – hotel in Naxos – port.
- Transfer port-hotel in Santorini-airport, on seat in coach basis.
- Ferry economy class ticket by Blue Star Ferries: Piraeus-Naxos.
- Ferry economy class ticket by Blue Star Ferries: Naxos-Santorini.
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT
# Return airfare
# Internal Airfare if any
# Schengen visa charges
# GST 5% will apply on Total package
# Check in at 1600hrs & check out at 1100hrs
# Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
# Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
Tour Cost per person in INR:
|Rate per person in DBL sharing basis||INR 52990||INR 71990||INR 85990|
|Child No Bed||INR 28990||INR 29990||INR 37990|
|3 Star Hotel||Hotel Bw Pythagorion or similar||Agios Prokopios Hotel or similar||Hotel Nikolas or similar|
|4 Star Hotel||Hotel Stanley or similar||Hotel Naxos Palace or similar||Hotel Nautilus Dome or similar|
|5 Star Hotel||Wyndham Grand Athens Hotel or similar
|Naxos Island Hotel or similar||Hotel Splendour or similar|
- Above package is valid till 30th Sep, 2018
- Peak season (1st Jul to 31st Aug ) Charges are extra
- As of Now ROE is calculated EUR 1 = INR 78, ROE will be applicable as per prevailing rate.
- Guest Needs to Walk to Indian Restaurant for Dinner in Banff, Kamloops, Whistler, Vancouver
- Optional Activities are not part of package & will be included as per the charges outlined in the PDF, Please ensure book these optional activities latest by 15 days before your departure.
- WishTrips reserve the rights to change the price of optional activities.
- WishTrips will not be responsible in case an optional activity is cancelled owing to unfavorable weather conditions. In These cases you will receive a full refund of the money paid , in case you would like to have this activity rescheduled for another day while on tour, this will be done subject to your itinerary / operational considerations.
- WishTrips reserves the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
- In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused.
- Initial booking deposit 50% for land Part
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 30 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 days on or before : 50% of the total hotel cost
- Between 30-0 days- 100% of the total hotel cost