- Includes & Excludes
- General Information
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Best Time to Travel : Throughout the year
No details found.
ARRIVE SINGAPOREArrive in Singapore. After immigration & customs formalities transfer to hotel. In the evening Transfer to Night Safari tour.
The Night Safari is the world's first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. The Night Safari currently houses over 2,500 animals representing over 130 species, of which 38% are threatened species. The Night Safari is managed by Wildlife Reserves Singapore. The animals of the Night Safari, ranging from Indian rhinoceros and pangolins to tarsiers and Asian elephants, are made visible by lighting that resembles moonlight. Although it is brighter than full moonlight by a few orders of magnitude, it is dim enough not to disturb nocturnal and crepuscular animals' behaviour. London based lighting designer Simon Corder created the lighting for Night Safari.
Overnight stay in your hotel.
SINGAPORE - CITY TOUR - SENTOSAAfter breakfast, proceed for a Half day Singapore City Tour including Merlion photostop, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Little India and Chinatown. In the afternoon, enjoy your day at Sentosa Island. Enter and explore the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium™, home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species, across into 49 different habitats, each one as fascinating as the next. It's an experience you won’t forget.Surrounded with lush tropical greenery, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom showcases the stunning beauties of mother nature. With a great variety of fluttering butterfliesand exotic insects, this tamed wilderness is sure to delight you. The Luge offers a truly unique outdoor experience suitable for all ages that is not found anywhere else in Singapore or Southeast Asia. After Luge, board the Skyride and take in the fantastic panoramic scenery of the city skyline and beautiful coastline. There's no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to take in a spectacular night show set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Come, discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas - Wings of Time. Weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will linger with you long after you leave the magical isle.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
SINGAPORE – UNIVERSAL STUDIO ( Optional)Today you can visit universal Studios (optional). Live The Movies at the many exclusive attractions found only at the region’s first Hollywood movie theme park, Universal Studios Singapore. Featuring movie-themed rides and attractions, which are unique to Singapore, thrill seekers and families will be the first to experience many new rides and shows based on blockbuster hits. The young and young at heart will be entertained by Shrek and gang on an incredible 4-D adventure in the world’s first Far Far Away Castle. Thrill seekers can face warrior mummies on Revenge of the Mummy a psychological thrill ride in total darkness. Other highlights include Madagascar, New York, Hollywood, Sci Fi City and The Lost World.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
SINGAPORE – GARDEN BY THE BAY (Optional)Today your day is at leisure. In the afternoon, you can visit the iconic Gardens By The Bay. It's waterfront gardens (Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central) and conservatories (Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) as well as the newly opened Sun Pavilion, feature some of the most incredible manmade structures built to house flora and fauna from all over the world.
Overnight stay at the hotel
DEPART SINGAPOREAfter breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
Package Inclusions :
- 4 Nights stay at Singapore
- Singapore Visa Charges
- Return airport transfers in Seat in coach basis
- Half day panoramic city drive of Singapore Singapore on Seat in coach basis
- Night Safari tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Sentosa Extreme including admission, one way cable car, SEA Aquarium, ludge & Skyride,Buterfly Park, Insect Kingdom with team & Wings on time on Seat in Coach basis
Package Exclusions :
# Return airfare
# GST 5% will apply on Total package
# Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
# Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
Tour Cost per person in twin/ Triple sharing basis :
3 star hotel : INR 38000 Per person
4 star hotel : INR 52700 per person
Proposed Hotels :
|CITY||3* HOTEL||4* HOTEL|
|Singapore||Summer view / Hotel Boss/ Hotel Chancellor @Orchard/Ibis Novena||Orchard Parade / The Elizabeth/ Park Royal@ Kitchner Road|
- Costing based on min 2 pax travelling together. Above package is valid till 31st Mar, 2018
- Peak Season charges will apply from 20 Dec to 10 Jan. Peak season charges may apply if any big events or convention happen.
- Optional Activities are not part of package & will be included as per the charges outlined in the PDF, Please ensure book these optional activities latest by 15 days before your departure.
- WishTrips reserve the rights to change the price of optional activities.
- WishTrips will not be responsible in case an optional activity is cancelled owing to unfavorable weather conditions. In These cases you will receive a full refund of the money paid , in case you would like to have this activity rescheduled for another day while on tour, this will be done subject to your itinerary / operational considerations.
- Initial booking deposit 50% for land Part
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 30 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 days on or before : 50% of the total hotel cost
- Between 30-0 days- 100% of the total hotel cost